== Bike-Walk Alliance of NH ==
To join the BWA-NH via "snail mail", please print the membership application, supply the requested information, then mail it with your payment to:
Alliance of NH
57 Regional Drive, Suite 6
Concord, NH 03301-8518
To join BWA-NH "on-line" via our secure web site service, you may pay via Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express. Diners Club, EnRoute, or JCB. If you are currently a BWA-NH member and are renewing your sponsorship, entering your ID number (ex: "A-6789") or entering "New" for new in the Customer ID field above your name would be helpful. If making a payment or contribution for "other" reasons such as the Traffic Skills bike-ed classes, enter the specified code in the Customer ID field such as "TS-101-P". A sample screen-shot follows:
the following "Donate" button to get started:
For any questions or problems with the on-line payment system, please contact the BWA-NH Office at 603.898.9926, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some benefits of joining the BWA-NH
Joining the BWA-NH is the best investment you can make to improve cycling conditions in New Hampshire. As a state-wide advocacy organization drawing on over 38 years of experience, we can now move ahead to accomplish more for both the NH bicycling community and all users of our public roads and trails.
As a BWA-NH member,
you also receive these benefits:
* A membership in the GSW to stay informed of local bicycling news, rides, and events;
* A 10% discount on bike parts and accessories at many of the larger bike shops in NH;
* Access to the BWA-NH email group to post and receive timely news about advocacy and education topics;
* Information about BWA-NH sponsored events and workshops;
* Knowing that you are helping to improve the cycling and pedestrian environment in NH;
* Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Membership and sponsor categories
BWA-NH memberships are available at the following annual rates.
___ $250 Benefactor: includes gift
___ $100 Sponsor: includes gift
___ $75 Contributing: includes gift
___ $50 Supporting
___ $35 Basic
___ $___________ Other
As special thanks for joining the BWA-NH for $75.00 or more, you will receive a $15.00 gift certificate for any "Road-ID" product.
Thank you for supporting BWA-NH and our many bicycling and pedestrian projects in New Hampshire!